Digital Marketing & social Media Marketing
|Starts on||Frequency’s / Timing||Duration|
|Dec 15, 2019||Sunday & Monday / 09:00 AM to 06:00 PM||16 Hours|
- Understand the fundamentals and key elements of building an effective digital and social media marketing campaigns.
- Learn the strategies, tips and tools about SEO, PPC, social media, inbound, content and digital marketing at 3-day Inbound, Social & Digital Marketing Training workshop conducted by SEO International (a division of Al Wafaa Group), a Google Partner firm, based in Dubai, UAE.
- Digital marketing has no boundaries. It encompasses devices such as smartphones, tablets, laptops, game consoles, televisions, digital billboards, and media such as social media, SEO (search engine optimization), videos, content, email and lots more.
- This 2-day workshop gives an overview + intermediate knowledge of Digital Marketing, including planning a website, website promotion, email and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) campaigns, Pay Per Click (PPC) campaigns and integrating digital marketing with traditional marketing
- This course is for anyone (marketers, managers and individuals) who wants to understand the key elements of building an effective digital marketing campaign. Covering best practice and using case studies throughout, the session offers a practical guide to the core techniques in digital marketing. Online tools and reference materials are highlighted throughout, enabling delegates to leave with solid hands-on knowledge that they can implement immediately upon return to the office.
- Students and Fresh Graduates
- Job Seekers
- Marketing Executives
- Sales Executives
- Marketing Managers
- Sales Managers
- SME Owners
- Web Designer
- Any one who is interested in SEO and Digital Marketing
- Create and/or improve a strategy for measuring and improving digital media effectiveness
- Review current approaches and identify areas for improving performance
- Search engine optimization (SEO), pay per click (PPC) marketing including Google Ad Words, LinkedIn Ads and Facebook Ads Social media including Facebook, Twitter, blogging, etc.
- Online advertising including ad networks and behavioral targeting
- Email marketing including deliverability
- Site content and copy
- Digital Marketing Strategy and Planning
- Digital Marketing Overview
- SEO – Search Engine Optimization
- Google Ad Words – Search Engine Marketing | Display Advertising
- Google+ Local & Google Places – Connecting your business with local customers
- Inbound Digital Marketing Concepts and Implementation
- Social Media Marketing – Strategy | Blogs | Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn | Google+
- Video Marketing – YouTube
- Facebook & LinkedIn Advertising
- Email Marketing
Covering best practice and using case studies and practical examples throughout, the course offers a practical guide to the core techniques in digital marketing. Online tools and reference materials are highlighted throughout so that the material covered can be implemented immediately.
To know the current Course Fees, kindly contact us +973 1753 0775,6660 0550.
- 16 Hours of Training
- Wi-Fi Internet access
- Flash Drive containing Course Material – Presentation and PDFs