Leadership Energy and Environmental Design(BD+C)
|Starts on||Frequency’s / Timing||Duration|
|Feb 28, 2020||Friday Only / 03:00 PM to 08:00 PM||24 Hours|
There are various areas, or specialties, to which LEED Green Associates can aspire after gaining relevant project experience. The most popular, LEED AP Building Design + Construction, is also the most similar to the material covered in the Green Associate course.
Students will prepare to understand more intricate details in key green building areas including Sustainable Sites, Water Efficiency, Energy & Atmosphere, Materials & Resources, Indoor Environmental Quality, and Innovation in Design. As an advanced accreditation, GBCI recommends that candidates have relevant project experience in order to prepare for the more intensive subject matter detailed in this course. Overall, LEED AP BD+C focuses on the design, rather than the performance of a building,requiring an understanding of the energy optimization opportunities present in constructing new buildings.
Demonstrate knowledge of LEED Credit intents and requirements.
- Qualify for LEED-related bids
- Learn how to bid on LEED jobs
- Recognize strategies & relevant team members for achieving credits
- Describe key LEED metrics and standards
- Understand basic LEED documentation considerations
- Explain successful LEED strategies and measurements for achieving credit goals
- Identify and explain synergies between LEED credits and strategies
- Recognize tools & resources for applying LEED to building projects
Those who are actively working on LEED projects, designing and/or preparing LEED submissions for certification, such as: Architects, engineers, interior designers, landscape architects, project managers, consultants, commissioning agents, operations managers, municipal planners, homes builders. (This list is not exhaustive.)
- Chapter -1:Introduction to LEED Rating Systems & LEED Certification Process
- Chapter -2:Location and Transportation
- Chapter -3: Sustainable Sites
- Chapter -4: Water Efficiency
- Chapter -5 Energy & Atmosphere
- Chapter -6: Materials and Resources
- Chapter -7: Indoor Environmental Quality
- Chapter -8: Integrative Process
- Chapter -9: Bonus Categories
- Federal, state and municipal ordinances continue to set LEED as the standard for all new construction of public buildings
- The ever-increasing number of buildings seeking LEED Certification means that project managers and owners are seeking to hire those with LEED AP qualifications for their knowledge of the LEED process and green building practices
- The course can be taken either in person or online
- You will gain knowledge green building practices that can immediately be applied to the field
- The green building industry is one of the fastest growing sectors in the nation
To know the current Course Fees, kindly contact us +973 1753 0775,6660 0550.
- 24 Hours of Exam Preparation Training
- Study Materials
- Unlimited Mock-up Test
LEED AP Exam Fee
- For Members: $250
- For Non-Members: $350
Maintain Your Credential
All LEED Professionals are required to maintain their credential by earning continuing education hours.
Green Associates must earn 15 continuing education hours within 2 years of earning their credential.
APs must earn 30 continuing education hours within 2 years of earning their credential.