Leadership Energy and Environmental Design - Green Associates
If you are just beginning your career in green building or if you are not currently a LEED AP, the LEED Green Associate Accreditation is for you! Green Associate is the introductory-level credential for LEED, and demonstrates a general understanding of all the LEED rating systems. MMTI’s LEED GA workshops provide an introduction to green building and sustainable design principles, speciﬁcally as they relate to USGBC’s LEED green building rating system. MMTI makes individuals to pass the LEED Green Associate exam on the ﬁrst attempt itself, and it is your ﬁrst step in becoming as a LEED professional.
LEED-GA Training is a perfect class for those seeking to learn about and work on green building projects and more particularly those seeking to earn the LEED Green Associate credential. LEED-GA training is specially designed for: Developers and Building Owners, Client Representative, Architects, Engineers, Contractors, Consultants, Environmental, Health and Safety Managers, Sustainability Managers, Facility Managers
Please review the eligibility requirements for the LEED Green Associate exam at: www.gbci.org
There are no eligibility requirements for the LEED Green Associate exam. However, GBCI recommends that candidates have exposure to LEED and green building concepts through educational courses, volunteering, or work experience prior to testing.
Ideal for: Those with prior experience working on a LEED project is strongly recommended.
To meet an eligibility requirement.You have to fulﬁll at least one of the following:
- You must have previous experience supporting a LEED registered project
- You must have experience working in a sustainable ﬁeld of work
- All candidates must also agree to the Disciplinary and Exam Appeals Policy and credentialing maintenance requirements, must submit to an application audit, and be 18 years of age or older. In order to take the LEED Green Associate.
- You must have attended an education program that addresses green building principles (MMTI Training)
The Green Associate Study Course will be delivered over 15 hours. Course content and study materials cover the information necessary to successfully prepare for the LEED Green Associate exam.
You will learn about:
- Process to become a LEED Green Associate
- Overview of exam information
- Green building basics
- USGBC, GBCI and LEED
- Minimum Program Requirements
- Process for LEED building certiﬁcation
- Integrated Design Process
- Synergies between credits
- Referenced standards need to be familiar with
- Tips on study methods and exam-taking skills
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Explain the various LEED rating systems, categories, & minimum program requirements;
- Identify the core concepts and deﬁne key terms of the green building industry;
- Describe the LEED certiﬁcation process;
- List the requirements, strategies and intents of numerous LEED credits;
- Differentiate between the many referenced standards used by LEED;
- Identify the best practices for achieving a sustainable project site;
- Determine appropriate water saving strategies;
- Prioritize strategies related to energy use & savings;
- Relate material selection to Life-Cycle Assessment
- Explain the ways in which the building process and operations can aﬀect a projects’ indoor environmental quality.
To know the current Course Fees, kindly contact us +973 1753 0775,6660 0550.
- 16 Hours of Exam Preparation Training
- Study Materials
- Unlimited Mock-up Test
LEED GA Exam Fee
- $200 USD for USGBC members
- $250 USD for non-members and
- $100 for part-time and full-time students.
Note: Candidates cannot apply a student discount and membership discount to the same registration
15 continuing education hours every two years