This course of introduces students to basic relational database concepts. The course teaches students relational database terminology, as well as data modeling concepts, building Entity Relationship Diagrams (ERDs), and mapping ERDs. Oracle SQL Developer Data Modeler is utilized to build ERDs and The Structured Query Language (SQL) is used to interact with a relational database and manipulate date within the database. Oracle Application Express is utilized to provide practical, hands -on, engaging activities. Leveraging project-based learning techniques, students will create and work with projects which challenge them to design, implement, and demonstrate a database solution for a business or organization
Who Should Attend?
Students who wish to learn to learn the techniques and tools to design, build and extract information from a database.
Students who possess basic mathematical, logical, and analytical problem-solving skills.
Novice programmers, as well as those at advanced levels, who prefer to start learning the basis for the SQL programming language at an introductory level.
This foundational course is suitable for computer science majors and non-majors alike.
Anyone interested in learning about Programming Languages.
Anyone interested in learning IT courses
Basic Computer Knowledge
Basic knowledge about Software’s
General knowledge of the purpose of a database
Previous experience with a database application
- Introduction to the Course
- Introduction to Databases
- Types of Database Models
- Business Requirements
Databases and Data Modeling
- Relational Databases
- Conceptual and Physical Data Models
- Entities and Attributes
- Unique Identifiers
- Entity Relationship Modeling (ERDs)
Refining the Data Model
- More with Relationships
- Tracking Data Changes
- Normalization and Business Rules
- Data Modeling Terminology and Mapping
Oracle SQL Developer Data Modeler
- Oracle SQL Developer Data Modeler
- Convert a Logical Model to a Relational Model
Mapping to the Physical Model
- Mapping Entities and Attributes
- Mapping Primary and Foreign Keys
Introduction to SQL
- Introduction to Oracle Application Express
- Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Data Definition Language (DDL)
- Data Manipulation Language (DML)
- Transaction Control Language (TCL)
- Retrieving Data Using SELECT
- Restricting Data Using WHERE
- Sorting Data Using ORDER BY
- Joining Tables Using JOIN
Benefits of Attending
- High quality of trainings from Certified Expert Trainers
- Free personal/Corporate course Customization Guarantee
- Flexible Days and Timings
- We encourage you to speak to our trainers before booking to ensure that the requested course will exactly match the background and project needs of the participant, and that we can customize the course contents as much as possible to meet those project objectives
- All class rooms are well equipped with latest computers and networks
- We take special care to assure high quality of training to our corporate, personal clients
- post training support [ Email, phone, or personal]
- Printed Course materials and Certificate of Completion
- Most VALUE for Money
To know the current Course Fees, kindly contact us +973 1753 0775,6660 0550.