Successful project management is a skilled job; and to achieve success within the defined scope and budget, it is important that project staff keep themselves updated with the latest Project Management Software.
In this Microsoft Project training course, you will create and modify a project plan, and begin to manage variances in a project, bringing the project to a successful. This course will provide a comprehensive introduction to the basics and advanced techniques of the Microsoft Project application
- Understand the discipline of project management
- Create a Work Breakdown Structure.
- Identify Task Types & Relationships.
- Define Resources within Project.
- Create a Resource Leveled Schedule.
- Create Projects from templates, Excel files.
- Create Global templates.
- Create formulas and graphical indicators.
- Format Output and Print Reports
- Integrate Multiple Projects
- Set up a Project with a Calendar, Start date, and scheduling method.
- Understand Manually Schedule vs. Auto Schedule.
- Manage multiple projects.
Who Should Attend?
- Project Planner, Project Director, Program Manager, Civil Engineers, Schedulers, planners, Estimators, Architects, and Engineers of all disciplines
- Individuals having working knowledge of previous version of Oracle Primavera
Basic knowledge of project management.
- Starting a Project
- Working with Project Calendars
- Working with Project Tasks
- Working with Project Resources
- Delivering a Project Plan
- Managing the Project Environment
- Managing Task Structures
- Generating Project Views
- Producing Project Reports
- Advanced Project Reporting
- Project Closure
Benefits of Attending
- Introduction about Database
- Retrieving Data Using the SQL SELECT Statement
- Restricting and Sorting Data
- Using Single-Row Functions to Customize Output
- Using Conversion Functions and Conditional Expressions
- Reporting Aggregated Data Using the Group Functions
- Displaying Data from Multiple Tables
- Using Subqueries to Solve Queries
- Using the Set Operators
- Manipulating Data
- Using DDL Statements to Create and Manage Tables
- Creating Other Schema Objects
To know the current Course Fees, kindly contact us +973 1753 0775,6660 0550.