Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)
PMI-RMP Certification is targeted at project manager professionals who are involved in recognizing individuals who provide expertise in the specialized area of assessing and identifying project risks along with preparing plans to mitigate threats and capitalize on opportunities. If you’re ready for greater recognition, the PMI-RMP will validate your specialized expertise and help you stand out to employers, stakeholders, and peers.
For more information about the RMP course please visit PMI official website - https://www.pmi.org/certifications/types/risk-management-rmp
Who Should Attend?
If you have advanced knowledge and experience in risk management, or if you are a project manager focused on project risk management, including for large projects and/or complex environments, then the PMI-RMP® is an excellent choice for you.
This PMI-RMP training is specially designed for: Project Managers, Senior Executives, Directors, Engineers, Planning Engineers, Project Coordinators, Business Executives, Operations Managers, Construction Managers, and IT Project Managers.
This RMP course is most beneficial for Telecom, Oil & Gas, construction, manufacturing, power, IT and other industries interested in learning ways for increasing and improving their productivity.
Secondary Degree (High School Diploma, Associate’s Degree or The Global Equivalent) 4,500 Hours Project Risk Management Experience | 40 hours of Project Risk Management Education
Four-Year Degree | 3000 Hours Project Risk Management Experience | 30 hours of Project Risk Management Education
RMP Exam Preparation Introduction
- Introduction to Project Risk Management
- Overview and risk Management
- Fundamentsals as per PMBOK
- Plan Risk Management
- Risk Management Plan contents
- Create Risk Management Plan
- Communication and Leadership
- Building a communication Foundation
- General Management & Leadership
- Stakeholder Management
- Identify Risks
- Tools and Techniques for identifying Risks
- Contents of The Risk Register
- Risk Register's Update cycle
- Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Risk Analysis outputs
- Plan Risk Responses
- Risk Response Planning
- Risk Response Strategies
- Risk Response Planning outputs
- Risk Monitoring and control
- The Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis Process
Benefits of Attending
The PMI-RMP credential behind your name gives way to many benefits. In addition to obvious benefits such as having the edge in your job search over those without the PMI-RMP credential, it also may allow you to negotiate a higher salary and get your resume noticed earlier. Many employers seeking a risk management employee prefer a highly specialized professional, especially those with a credential. As a PMI member, you have access to PMI publications, training opportunities, networking and other perks to help escalate your risk management career.
To know the current Course Fees, kindly contact us +973 1753 0775,6660 0550.
- 40 Hours of Classroom Training
- Study Materials
PMP Exam Fee
- PMI Membership: US$ 139.00
- RMP exam fee for member: US$ 520.00
- RMP exam fee for Non-Member: US$ 670.00
Maintain Your PMP Credential
To maintain your PMI-RMP, you must earn 30 professional development units (PDUs) in risk management topics every three years.