|Starts on||Frequency’s / Timing||Duration|
|Very Soon||Very Soon||35 Hours|
CCP (Certified Cost Professional) is a certification granted by the Association for Advancement of Cost Engineering (AACE) to individuals who possess fundamental knowledge and expertise in cost and project controls.
AACE International’s Certified Cost Professional certification course is an independently accredited certification by the Council of Engineering & Scientific Specialty Boards (CESB) and the International Cost Engineering Council (ICEC). CCP certification distinguishes cost and management professionals who have the knowledge and skills that impact the bottom line. AACE certification ensures a high quality standard.
- 1: Cost
- 2: Cost Estimating
- 3: Planning & Scheduling
- 4: Progress & Cost Control
- 5: Project Management
- 6: Economic Analysis
- 7: Statistics, Probability, & Risk
To qualify for the CCP you must have at least 8 full years of professional experience, of which up to 4 years may substituted by a college/university degree. Related degrees include: engineering, building construction, construction technology, business, economics, accounting, construction management, architecture, computer science, mathematics, etc.
Submit the application, work/education verification and fees by the due date posted on AACE International website. A minimum 2500 word technical paper must be submitted along with your application
- 40 Hours of exam focused Intensive Training
- CCP Certified Instructors with industry experience
- Examination practice questions, exercises, flash cards etc.
- Full support from applying for AACE International membership to certification exam and re- certification
- Complete guidance to write your technical paper
- Free Re-training for non-pass student
To know the current Course Fees, kindly contact us +973 1753 0775,6660 0550.
The Computer Based Test is a (120 – Multiple Choice Questions) 5 hour continuous four part closed book exam. However, formula guides were developed to assist in calculating specific questions and available onscreen, when, and if, needed. Candidates are also permitted to bring any style of calculator, including programmable calculators, to use during the exam.
- Part I – Supporting Skills & Knowledge
- Part II – Economic Analysis
- Part III – Project Management
- Part IV – Cost Estimating and Control
- CBT exams are conducted by http://www.kryteriononline.com/ around the year. Check your testing center location and working hours at this website.
CBT exams are conducted by http://www.kryteriononline.com/ around the year. Check your testing center location and working hours at this website. To schedule you’re CBT, logon to this website http://www.webassessor.com/aace
This course is intended for professionals in all business enterprises including but not limited to Project Managers, Finance Managers, Human Resource Personals, Accountant, Engineers, Planners, Cost Engineers, Cost Controlling Engineers and Quantity Surveyors.