Certified Cost Professional(AACE-CCP)
|Starts on||Frequency’s / Timing||Duration|
|Very Soon||Very Soon||35 Hours|
CCP (Certified Cost Professional) is a certification granted by the Association for Advancement of Cost Engineering (AACE) to individuals who possess fundamental knowledge and expertise in cost and project controls.
AACE International’s Certified Cost Professional certification course is an independently accredited certification by the Council of Engineering & Scientific Specialty Boards (CESB) and the International Cost Engineering Council (ICEC). CCP certification distinguishes cost and management professionals who have the knowledge and skills that impact the bottom line. AACE certification ensures a high quality standard.
- Be familiar with “Skills and Knowledge of Cost Engineering”
- Learn comprehensive tools & techniques in Cost Estimating and Control
- Improve your project management skills: Effective Planning and Scheduling
- Manage uncertainty in your project through an effective Risk Management Plan
- Be familiar with Contract Management
- Gain an in-depth knowledge in Total Cost Management framework
- 1: Cost
- 2: Cost Estimating
- 3: Planning & Scheduling
- 4: Progress & Cost Control
- 5: Project Management
- 6: Economic Analysis
- 7: Statistics, Probability, & Risk
To qualify for the CCP you must have at least 8 full years of professional experience, of which up to 4 years may substituted by a college/university degree. Related degrees include: engineering, building construction, construction technology, business, economics, accounting, construction management, architecture, computer science, mathematics, etc.
Submit the application, work/education verification and fees by the due date posted on AACE International website. A minimum 2500 word technical paper must be submitted along with your application
- 40 Hours of exam focused Intensive Training
- CCP Certified Instructors with industry experience
- Examination practice questions, exercises, flash cards etc.
- Full support from applying for AACE International membership to certification exam and re- certification
- Complete guidance to write your technical paper
- Free Re-training for non-pass student
To know the current Course Fees, kindly contact us +973 1753 0775,6660 0550.
- Part I – Supporting Skills & Knowledge
- Part II – Economic Analysis
- Part III – Project Management
- Part IV – Cost Estimating and Control
- CBT exams are conducted by http://www.kryteriononline.com/ around the year. Check your testing center location and working hours at this website.
CBT exams are conducted by http://www.kryteriononline.com/ around the year. Check your testing center location and working hours at this website. To schedule you’re CBT, logon to this website http://www.webassessor.com/aace
This course is intended for professionals in all business enterprises including but not limited to Project Managers, Finance Managers, Human Resource Personals, Accountant, Engineers, Planners, Cost Engineers, Cost Controlling Engineers and Quantity Surveyors.
- It is the certificant’s responsibility to ensure recertification fees are paid and applications are submitted on time, including all required documentation.
- All certifications not renewed by the expiration date will result in an expired status immediately, unless other arrangements have been made and approved by AACE Certification Staff
- If you hold more than one AACE Certification;
- For Re-examination: You must re-examine for each certification your wish to maintain prior to the expiration date. For Credit Plan: You may submit one recertification by professional credit plan application with 15 CEUs. The application and credits are applied to all active certifications, pending approval. Please review the Recertification Handbook & Application Example for a detailed description of each category and acceptable activity to ensure you can meet the criteria prior to submission.