Certified Cost Professional (CCP)
CCP (Certified Cost Professional) is a certification granted by the Association for Advancement of Cost Engineering (AACE) to individuals who possess fundamental knowledge and expertise in cost and project controls
AACE International's Certified Cost Professional certification course is an independently accredited certification by the Council of Engineering & Scientific Specialty Boards (CESB) and the International Cost Engineering Council (ICEC). CCP certification distinguishes cost and management professionals who have the knowledge and skills that impact the bottom line. AACE certification ensures a high quality standard.
- Be familiar with "Skills and Knowledge of Cost Engineering"
- Learn comprehensive tools & techniques in Cost Estimating and Control
- Improve your project management skills: Effective Planning and Scheduling
- Manage uncertainty in your project through an effective Risk Management Plan
- Be familiar with Contract Management
- Gain an in-depth knowledge in Total Cost Management framework
Who Should Attend?
This course is intended for professionals in all business enterprises including but not limited to Project Managers, Finance Managers, Human Resource Personals, Accountant, Engineers, Planners, Cost Engineers, Cost Controlling Engineers and Quantity Surveyors.
To qualify for the CCP you must have at least 8 full years of professional experience,
of which up to 4 years may substituted by a college/university degree. Related degrees include: engineering, building construction, construction technology, business, economics, accounting, construction management, architecture, computer science, mathematics, etc.
Submit the application, work/education verification and fees by the due date posted on AACE International website. A minimum 2500 word technical paper must be submitted along with your application
- 1: Cost
- 2: Cost Estimating
- 3: Planning & Scheduling
- 4: Progress & Cost Control
- 5: Project Management
- 6: Economic Analysis
- 7: Statistics, Probability, & Risk
Benefits of Attending
- 40 Hours of exam focused Intensive Training
- CCP Certified Instructors with industry experience
- Examination practice questions, exercises, flash cards etc.
- Full support from applying for AACE International membership to certification exam and re- certification
- Complete guidance to write your technical paper
- Free Re-training for non-pass student
To know the current Course Fees, kindly contact us +973 1753 0775,6660 0550.
- 35 Hours of Exam Preparation Training
- Study Materials
- CCP exam fee for member: US$ 500.00
- CCP exam fee for Non-Member: US$ 625.00
CCP Exam Fee