Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
PMI’s Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® is a valuable entry-level certification for project practitioners. Designed for those with little or no project experience, the CAPM® demonstrates your understanding of the fundamental knowledge, terminology and processes of effective project management.
In the CAPM course students will apply the generally recognized practices of project management acknowledged by the Project Management Institute (PMI®) to manage projects successfully. Many people have heard about the Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification, but if you're just getting started in the industry, you probably don't have the experience necessary to even apply for the certification. CAPM® is here. This course prepares you for the Certified Associate in Project Management CAPM)® certification from PMI.
You may be a student, new to project management, changing careers, or already serving as a subject matter expert on project teams, the CAPM® can get your career on the right path or take it to the next level. This course follows the elements of project management as defined by A Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK® Guide) – Sixth Edition.
For more information about the CAPM course please visit PMI official website – https://www.pmi.org/certifications/types/certified-associate-capm
Who Should Attend?
If you’re a less experienced project practitioner looking to demonstrate your commitment to project management, improve your ability to manage larger projects and earn additional responsibility, and stand out to potential employers, the CAPM certification is right for you
This CAPM training is specially designed for: Freshers, Management Graduates, EngineeringGraduates,Project Managers, Senior Executives, Directors, Engineers, Project sponsors, Planning Engineers, Project coordinators, Business Executives, Operations Managers, Construction Managers, IT Project Managers, and Bankers.
This CAPM course is suitable for individuals and project team members interested in obtaining the CAPM Certification. This CAPM course is most beneficial for Telecom, Oil & Gas, construction, manufacturing, power, IT and other industries interested in learning ways for increasing and improving their productivity.
Secondary degree (high school diploma or the global equivalent) AND At least 1,500 hours of project experience
23 hours of project management education by the time you sit for the exam.
PMP Exam Preparation Introduction
- Introduction to Project Management
- Exam Attitudes
- Who;s PMI®?
- What’s the PMBOK® Guide?
- PMP Certification & Steps to Becoming
CHAPTER 1: GETTING STARTED WITH PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Components of Project Management
- Project Management and the Business
CHAPTER 2: PROJECT MANAGEMENT AND THE ORGANIZATION
- Identify Organizational Influences
- Project Stakeholders and Governance
- The Project Team
- The Project Life Cycle
CHAPTER 3: WORKING WITH PROJECT MANAGEMENT PROCESSES
- Project Management Processes and Knowledge Areas
- Identify Project Information
CHAPTER 4: INITIATING A PROJECT
- Develop a Project Charter
- Identify Project Stakeholders
CHAPTER 5: PLANNING A PROJECT
- Develop a Project Management Plan
- Plan Scope Management
- Collect Project Requirements
- Define Project Scope
- Create a WBS
CHAPTER 6: PLANNING FOR PROJECT TIME MANAGEMENT
- Plan Schedule Management
- Define Project Activities
- Sequence Project Activities
- Estimate Activity Resources
- Estimate Activity Durations
- Develop a Project Schedule
CHAPTER 7: PLANNING PROJECT BUDGET, QUALITY, AND COMMUNICATIONS
- Plan Project Cost Management
- Estimate Project Costs
- Determine the Project Budget
- Plan Quality Management
- Plan Human Resource Management
- Plan Communications Management
CHAPTER 8: PLANNING FOR RISK, PROCUREMENTS, AND STAKEHOLDER MANAGEMENT
- Plan Risk Management
- Identify Risks
- Identify Risks
- Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Plan for Risk Response
- Plan Project Procurements
- Plan Stakeholder Management
CHAPTER 9: EXECUTING A PROJECT
- Direct and Manage Project Work
- Perform Quality Assurance
- Acquire Project Team
- Develop Project Team
- Manage a Project Team
- Manage Communications
- Conduct Procurements
- Manage Stakeholder Engagement
CHAPTER 10: MANAGING PROJECT WORK, SCOPE, SCHEDULES, AND COST
- Monitor and Control Project Work
- Perform Integrated Change Control
- Validate Project Scope
- Control Project Scope
- Control the Project Schedule
- Control Project Costs
CHAPTER 11: CONTROLLING THE PROJECT
- Control Project Quality
- Control Communications
- Control Project Risks
- Control Project Procurements
- Control Stakeholder Engagement
CHAPTER 12: CLOSING A PROJECT
- Close Project or Phase
- Close Procurements
APPENDIX A: CAPM CERTIFICATION MAPPING
Benefits of Attending
Project Management is all about the effective management of change and can benefit an organization in many ways because it provides a systematic approach to managing and controlling different types of project and different types of change.
Project Management Professional training can ensure that organizations of all sizes reap the benefits of a well-controlled, project based approach to business.
To know the current Course Fees, kindly contact us +973 1753 0775,6660 0550.
- 23 Hours of Exam Preparation Training
- Study Materials
- Unlimited Mock-up Test
PMP Exam Fee
- PMI Membership: US$ 139.00
- CAMP exam fee for member: US$ 225.00
- CAMP exam fee for Non-Member: US$ 300.00
Maintain Your PMP Credential
To maintain your CAPM, you must retake the exam every five years