Microsoft Office – Word
|Starts on||Frequency’s / Timing||Duration|
|Flexible Time & Date||Flexible Time & Date||8 Hours|
Microsoft Word 2013, the industry standard word processing application, it is possible to produce professional documents and layouts either by using a wide range of the supplied templates or by starting from scratch. The user can create custom type styles and apply them to import or entered text, design and format complex tables.
This MS Word 2013 Basic course is designed for people who want to gain the necessary skills to create, edit, format, and print basic Microsoft Word Documents. After completion of this course, people will learn advanced formatting, create and manage tables, and work with column layouts
• Basic Knowledge about computers.
• Basic keyboard skills.
- Navigating in Microsoft Word.
- Typing into a document
- Undo and redo
- Editing text
- Moving and copying text
- Finding and replacing text
- Character formatting
- Paragraph formatting
- Bullets and numbering
- Paragraph alignment
- Indent settings
- Using tabs
- Spelling and grammar
- Using Bullets
Page Layout and printing
- Headers and footers
- Page breaks
- Page boarder
- Print preview
- Inserting and editing graphics
- High quality of trainings from Certified Expert Trainers
- Free personal/Corporate course Customization Guarantee
- Flexible Days and Timings
- We encourage you to speak to our trainers before booking to ensure that the requested course will exactly match the background and project needs of the participant,
- and that we can customize the course contents as much as possible to meet those project objectives
- All class rooms are well equipped with latest computers and networks
- We take special care to assure high quality of training to our corporate, personal clients
- post training support [ Email, phone, or personal
- Printed Course materials and Certificate of Completion
- Most VALUE for Money
To know the current Course Fees, kindly contact us +973 1753 0775,6660 0550.
- 8 Hours Training
- Study Materials