Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
ACCA (the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) is the largest and fastest-growing global professional accountancy body with 296,000 students and 115,000 members in 170 countries. We aim to offer the first choice qualifications to people of application, ability and ambition around the world who seek a rewarding career in accountancy, finance and management.
The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) exams are designed to meet the needs of those aiming for a career in accountancy, enhancing their knowledge, skills and professional competence.
Professional qualifications give you the tools, and confidence, to establish a really strong career in the field of your choice and significantly increase your earnings.
It is recommended that upon completion of this course, students progress to the next Advanced Diploma level and subsequently finish the full ACCA Qualification.
Having completed the full ACCA qualification and gained the relevant practical experience, you will be able to display the ACCA letters after your name – an instantly recognizable badge, giving you the opportunity to choose where you work, in any sector in the world.
The course is designed to develop your knowledge and understanding of International Financial Reporting Standards. You will also learn how to apply them, as well as the concepts and principles which underpin them.
On completion of the Diploma candidates should be able to:
- Understand and explain the structure of the framework of international accounting
- Apply relevant financial reporting standards to key elements of financial reports
- Identify and apply disclosure requirements for companies in financial reports and notes
- Prepare group financial statements (excluding group cash-flow statements) including subsidiaries, associates and joint ventures.
Who Should Attend?
This is qualification is suitable for those who want to make their professional career in accounting & finance or those who want to expand their career potential.
Minimum Entry Requirements
- Two A-Levels and three GCSEs (or their equivalent)
- These need to be in five separate subjects including English and Maths.
If you don’t meet the minimum entry requirements you can still join ACCA to study accounting as a student, but you will need to start your studies with the Foundation level F1, F2 and F3 - Foundations in Accountancy (FIA).
- F1. Accountant in business
- F2. Management accounting
- F3. Financial accounting
- F4. Corporate and business law
- F5. Performance management
- F6. Taxation
- F7. Financial reporting
- F8. Audit and assurance
- F9. Financial management
- P1. Governance, risk and ethics
- P2. Corporate reporting
- P3. Business analysis
Options (two to be completed)
- P4. Advanced financial managemen
- P5. Advanced performance management
- P6. Advanced taxation
- P7. Advanced audit and assurance
Benefits of Attending
The ACCA qualification will enhance your career potential. It will increase your prospective earnings as well as provide you with a more flexible career, both in terms of the type of business sector as well as the geographic location.
Passing the ACCA is proof of your skills as a Chartered Certified Accountant and you will have an excellent knowledge of a broad spectrum of finance and accounting areas. You will join an elite group of accountants made up of over 500,000 students and members around the world and upon qualification as an ACCA member you will be entitled to use the letters ACCA after your name.
To know the current Course Fees, kindly contact us +973 1753 0775,6660 0550.