Certified Management Accountant (CMA)
The Certified Management Accountant credential is an advanced professional certification specifically designed to measure the accounting and financial management skills that drive business performance. The CMA course is tailor-made for accounting and finance professionals at all levels, whether you want to enhance your value to your current organization or expand your career potential. Earning the CMA will make you part of a network of over 78,000 credentialed peers worldwide.
The Certified Management Accountant course has been designed to meet the evolving needs of business – today and tomorrow. We look forward to helping you achieve excellence as a professional. Certification will confirm your proficiency in your chosen field and your dedication to personal and professional growth.For more information about the CMA course please visit IMA official website – https://www.imanet.org/cma-certification?ssopc=1
- To develop the area of management accounting as a recognized profession by identifying the role of the management accountant in the field of risk management, internaldecision making, planning and cost management, budgeting etc..
- To administer a certification designed to validate competence and practical skills of accountants employed by today’s dynamic business entities.
- To set minimum criteria in measuring academic standards in the field of management accounting.
- To embolden management accountants to keep abreast of the changing conditions in the global business environment and pursue continuing professional development.
- Strengthen your skills: CMA® holders demonstrate superior knowledge and skills in accounting and financial management.
- Connect with your peers: grow your professional network through the Linkup IMA community, conferences and local chapter.
- Inform your strategic viewpoint: expand your knowledge with thought leading publications and research.
- Expand your career potential: market yourself with a portfolio of customized professional development services.
- Be part of a large network of professionals: start receiving the value enjoyed by more than 60,000 accounting professionals worldwide.
- Gain priority when applying for jobs: International and local companies will give you priority when hiring for their finance related positions.
- Increase your earnings: CMA® holders can expect up to 40% salary increases
For more details on IMA-CMA salary survey. Please visit https://www.imanet.org/career-resources/salary-information?ssopc=1 .
Who Should Attend?
- Chief Financial Officers (CFO)
- Chief Executive Officers (CEO)
- Cost Accountants
- Senior Accountants
- Corporate or Division Planning Managers
- Financial Analysts
- Budget Analysts
- Internal Auditors
- Finance Managers
- Vice Presidents
- Treasurers/Treasury Manager
To sit for the CMA exam, the candidate must meet or is expected to meet one of the following:
1. Membership in the Institute of Management Accountants
2. Paying the Entrance Fee
3. Satisfying the Education Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited College or University.
- If Bachelor’s degree is not available or the experience, you can sit for the exams and fulfill the educational and experience requirements within 7 years.
4. Satisfying the Experience Qualification.
- Two continuous years of professional experience in management accounting and / or financial management.
- This requirement may be completed prior to or within 7 years of passing the examination.
- Continuous part-time positions of 20 hours per week (at a rate of one year of experience for every two years of part-time employment).
5.Passing scores for all required examination parts
6.Compliance with the IMA Statement of Ethical Professional Practice
Part 1 – Financial Reporting, Planning, Performance and Control1. External Financial Reporting
2. Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting
3. Performance Measurement
4. Cost Management
5. Internal Controls
6.Technology and Analytics
Part 2 – Financial Decision Making1. Financial Statement Analysis
2. Corporate Finance
3. Decision Analysis
4. Risk Management
5. Investment Decisions
6. Professional Ethics
Each exam part will consist of 100 multiple choice questions and two 30-minute essay questions.
Benefits of Attending
ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants)
- ACCA’s fully certified members are automatically recognized as having met the education requirement for entrance to the CMA program ACCA members must complete and pass both parts of the CMA Exam.
- CMAs are eligible for exemptions of 7 of the Fundamentals level examinations in the ACCA Qualification.
Career Benefits of Becoming a CMA
1. The CMA has global recognition
2. The CMA Is the Gold Standard in Management Accounting
3. It’s credibly the Most Global Management Accounting Certification
4. CMAs Get Paid More
5. For Many, CMA Skills Are More Practical
6. The IMA Makes It Easy for Us
To know the current Course Fees, kindly contact us +973 1753 0775,6660 0550.For Professional Members:
- CMA Entrance Fee (nonrefundable) - $250*
- Exam Fee - $415 per part.
- CMA Entrance Fee (nonrefundable) - $188*
- Exam Fee - $311 per part.
- *IMA membership is additional and also required.
- Professional Membership - $245
- Academic Membership - $135
- Student Membership - $ 39