Oracle 11g SQL
Oracle 11g SQL course is intended for those who wish to learn database and query concepts. This course gives Oracle introduction for beginners to write queries, sub queries, multiple-queries, controlling privileges, procedures and altering existing schema objects.
- Understand the basic concepts of relational databases ensure refined code by developers.
- Create reports of sorted and restricted data.
- Run data manipulation statements (DML).
- Control database access to specific objects.
- Manage schema objects.
- Manage objects with data dictionary views.
- Retrieve row and column data from tables.
- Control privileges at the object and system level.
- Create indexes and constraints; alter existing schema objects.
- Create and query external tables
Who Should Attend?
Who wish to learn to learn the techniques and tools to design, build and extract information from a database.
Who possess basic mathematical, logical, and analytical problem-solving skills.
Novice programmers, as well as those at advanced levels, who prefer to start learning the basis for the SQL programming language at an introductory level.
This foundational course is suitable for computer science majors and non-majors alike.
Anyone interested in learning about Programming Languages.
Anyone interested in learning IT courses
Basic Computer Knowledge
Basic knowledge about Software’s
Introduction about Database.
Retrieving Data Using the SQL SELECT Statement
Restricting and Sorting Data
Using Single-Row Functions to Customize Output
Using Conversion Functions and Conditional Expressions
Reporting Aggregated Data Using the Group Functions
Displaying Data from Multiple Tables
Using Subqueries to Solve Queries
Using the Set Operators
Using DDL Statements to Create and Manage Tables
Creating Other Schema Objects
Benefits of Attending
- High quality of trainings from Certified Expert Trainers
- Free personal/Corporate course Customization Guarantee
- Flexible Days and Timings
- We encourage you to speak to our trainers before booking to ensure that the requested course will exactly match the background and project needs of the participant, and that we can customize the course contents as much as possible to meet those project objectives
- All class rooms are well equipped with latest computers and networks
- We take special care to assure high quality of training to our corporate, personal clients
- post training support [ Email, phone, or personal]
- Printed Course materials and Certificate of Completion
- Most VALUE for Money
To know the current Course Fees, kindly contact us +973 1753 0775,6660 0550.