Value Added Tax (VAT)
MMTI is one of the leading Training Institutes in the Gulf region helping professionals to enhance their career and to attain some internationally accredited and most prestigious certifications.
Our Vision is To train most number of professionals in the region we belong to through our easy and dedicated methodology in training to lead the professionals toward success.
In this training you are going to learn the in and out of these topics, which will help to seek for new jobs and challenges.
- VAT will be implemented in Bahrain starting from 2019
- The VAT Preparation Training is designed to cover all the aspects of VAT including explanation and computation the effects of VAT on incorporated & unincorporated businesses in the GCC.
- VAT is a tax on the consumption of goods and services. It is charged and collected by a taxable person and remitted to the tax authority.
- A taxable person, being a natural or legal person, is a person(s), who carries out economic activity that requires them to be VAT registered.
Who Should Attend?
- Chief Financial Officers (CFO)
- Chief Executive Officers (CEO)
- Cost Accountants
- Senior Accountants
- Corporate or Division Planning Managers
- Financial Analysts
- Budget Analysts
- Internal Auditors
- Finance Managers
- Vice Presidents
- Treasurers/Treasury Manager
Basic knowledge about Accounts
- Introduction to VAT
- Economic Impact of VAT
- General points on VAT
- GCC Unified Agreement on VAT
- Output and Input VAT
- Key concepts - Standard, Exempt, Zero rated
- VAT invoice
- Record keeping
- Registration and Responsibilities
- Common Errors in VAT calculation
- Fines, Penalties and Audits
- Excise and VAT
- Cash Flow Considerations
- Advanced VAT - Partial Exemption
- Advanced VAT - VAT Groups
- Advanced VAT - Reverse Charging
- Advanced VAT - Bad Debt Treatment
- VAT Implementation Process
- VAT return filing
- Industry specific scenarios and practical situations
- Penalties in real scenarios
- Practical mistakes being incurred in current situation.
- Invoicing and record maintenance challenges
- VAT audits
- Claimable and unclaimable expenses
- Intra gcc and classified transactions
- Import related customs challenges
- Non designated free zones and other free zones transactions.
Benefits of Attending
- High quality of trainings from Certified Expert Trainers
- Free personal/Corporate course Customization Guarantee
- Flexible Days and Timings
- We encourage you to speak to our trainers before booking to ensure that the requested course will exactly match the background and project needs of the participant, and that we can customize the course contents as much as possible to meet those project objectives
- All class rooms are well equipped with latest computers and networks
- We take special care to assure high quality of training to our corporate, personal clients
- post training support [ Email, phone, or personal]
- Printed Course materials and Certificate of Completion
- Most VALUE for Money
To know the current Course Fees, kindly contact us +973 1753 0775,6660 0550.